Gastronomy and Nutrition - Best Practices and Guides
Everything Bagel Pesto Stir Fry Yaki Udon
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Thick and chewy udon noodles tossed with a herby parmesan packed pesto topped with everything bagel spice and seaweed. It’s an umami punch to the gut and it’s so, so good.
It seems like everywhere is having a heat wave this week, so I thought I’d share a simple guide to how to cut a watermelon…aka summer’s most refreshing fruit. Pre-cut watermelon is readily available in many grocery stores these days, but whenever you can, buy one whole, and chop it up yourself. For starters, it’ll be fresher, and it’ll have a better texture, as watermelon starts to soften and release juice once it’s chopped. Plus, you can cut it to whatever size and shape you like. Wedges? Cubes? Balls? You got it. You’ll find my method for how to cut […] View Source
Have I ever mentioned that I love cold brew coffee? Like, I really love cold brew coffee. Sure, Jack and I own a regular coffee maker, but we use it so rarely that you can find it tucked away in a cupboard underneath the kitchen counter. I love cold brew’s richer, smoother, and less acidic flavor. Plus, on a hot summer day, drinking a steaming cup of coffee is simply out of the question. For years, I bought cold brew concentrate at the store…until I learned that it’s super easy to make at home! You don’t need any special ingredients – […] View Source